Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Weekend!


Friday
I went out with a bunch of girls from work to a bar/club. There was a bitch fight in the street and like four squad cars pulled up to deal with them it was like something out of Cops AKA AMAZING. I really enjoyed my Friday night because I hung out with and I got to know some people that I may have never gotten to know on that level had I not imposed myself on Kayla's friday night plans. ALSO they're not weird or jerks, which means we can do this again. OH and we totally talked shit and rubbish the whole time! We did polar bear shots. I drank: Beer, Rum n' Coke, and Jack n' Ginger but amazingly enough I was not drunk. I was happy but not drunk. But I am ashamed to admit that I did smoke 3 cigarettes, ugh so dirty. Anyways after we went out for breakfast and I got home at 4:00am, ROCKSTAR!

Saturday

I saw my bestestest friend in the whole wide world, Alice! We went for a walk through Edwards Garden's. Then we had sushi for dinner. I had an avocado roll and a spicy tuna roll. We talked about the usual, shared stories, and spend about an hour in my drive way talking about environmentalism, feminism, and the consciousness of a zombie. We're so cool, huh?

Sunday

I worked and was asked to stay 4.5 more hours, 20 minutes before my original shift had ended. I was miffed to say the least. But I got to work with cool people so that helped.

So all in all it was a good, eventful weekend. Not too much partying, not too much bumming around, just enough of everything: Work, Play, Relaxation. Why can't I do this every weekend?

But next weekend? UGH just shoot me right now please...more on that later.

No comments: