Monday, May 4, 2009

What Else Is There?


I won't lie to you. I love these things. Its kind of like doing MASH in math class, its completely pointless but its fun.

Put your music player on shuffle and answer each question according to the song that comes up!
Easy enough, right?

How does the world see you?

Star Guitar by The Chemical Brothers

Will I have a happy life?
With Every Heartbeat by Robyn

What do my friends really think of me?
Hunter by Bjork

Do people secretly lust after me?
Broken Homes by Tricky

How can I make myself happy?
Golden Skans by Klaxons

What should I do with my life?
You Stole The Sun From My Heart by Manic Street Preachers

Will I ever have children?
Don't Cry Out by Shiny Toy Guns

What is some good advice for me?
We Own the Sky by M83

How will I be remembered?
Lorelei by The Cocteau Twins

What is my signature dancing song?
Nothing Compars 2 U by Sinead O'Connor

What do I think my current theme song is?
Kids With Guns by Gorillaz

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Lightsonic by Groove Armada

What song will play at my funeral?
Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie (lol)

What type of men/women do you like?
That Great Love Sound by Raveonettes

What is my day going to be like?
Be Mine by Robyn

No comments: