Monday, January 19, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!


I am trying to break your hear - Wilco

Its been two years, TWO YEARS, since I could listen to Wilco's I am trying to break your heart, because before today, every time I've tried to listen to it, it has reminded me of lame fucked up shit that eventually ended a chapter in my life. I love this song guys, and it pained me that [seemingly] it was forever tainted by something that was stupid, shitty, and wasted my time. I could never listen to it because when I did, I would say to my self 'aw man, not this shit again'. So I stopped listening to it, which sucked because it is such a great heartbreaking love song.

BUT

Today, TODAY, I listened to it without thinking back on 'that time', I fell in love with it all over again, just as beautiful as the first time I heard it. Oh Wilco, how I've missed thee, I'll never abandon you again, never leave you!

No comments: