Tuesday, June 23, 2009

There is no fate but what we make


1)If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:

If you get the chance you must dance, dance, DANCE!

-Find a New Way by Young Love

2)The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:

we were looking for something to blow up
we were looking for something to follow
we had one way out
we had some hours left
we were so close
we knew we were chosen
we aimed for high speed
and for someone who could catch me

-Girls Night Out by The Knife

3)Your favorite thing to say when drunk is:

I could say that I'll always be here for you.
But that would be a lie and quite a pointless thing to do.
I could says that I'll always have feelings for you.
But I've got a life ahead of me, I'm only 22.

-I Could Say by Lily Allen

3)Your message to the world:

You could live in the sea
And I could be a bird
We would be together
Lovers forever
Care for each other

-Venus by Air

4)When you think of your best friend you think:

Can't break it, can't take who you are
Remember boy you're a superstar

-Council Estate by Tricky


5)Your deepest secret:

Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour, I hold secrets flame
You can watch the world devoured in it's pain

-The End Is The Beginning Is The End by The Smashing Pumpkins

6)Your innermost desire:

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French,
What are we doing here if romance isn't dead,
Mind your mouth as you walk with me,
Take care ooh as you cross the street

-Graffiti by Maximo Park

7)Your oldest memory makes you think:

Get your payments from the nation
For your trials and tribulations

-Tribulations by LCD Soundsystem

8)Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:

I can't walk the line
I can't see the time
I'm falling out of view
I'm sinking into you

-Better Than Sunday by Ladyhawke

9)On your deathbed, you'll whisper:

There's a tender relation between my anger and my patience.
And a direct connection between my love and inspiration.

-The Things We Could Share by Groove Armada

9)Your friends say behind your back:

When my feet go through the door
I know what my right arm is for
Buy a drink and pull a chair
Up to the edge of the dance floor
Bouncers bouncing through the night
Trying to stop or start a fight
I sit and watch the flashing lights
Moving legs in footless tights

-Friday Night, Saturday Morning by Nouvelle Vague

10)You say behind your friends' back:

I'm the king's thirty second son
Born to him in thirty second's time
Born to him the night still young
Born to him with two eyebrows on
And that's all I was wearing
When I woke up staring at the world

-Oedipus by Regina Spektor


11)When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:

I stole the keys to the skies
We'll leave this place for the final time
No crying words no goodbyes
Yet tonight we're burning all the dark times

-This Boy's In Love by The Presets

12)If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell:

I'm leaving bitterness behind
This time I'm cleaning up my mind
There is no space for the regrets
I will remember to forget

-Peace by Depeche Mode

13)Right now, your feelings are:

We give it up and then they take it away
A girl's got to zip it up
And get her head in the shade
Baby, we give it up
It's just a matter of time
Before all the heavy stuff
Comes back to bite your behind
-Biology by Girls Aloud
14)Your life's soundtrack:

How on earth could I be any more obvious?
It never really did and now it's never gonna happen with the two of us
I don't understand what it is that you're chasing after
But it makes me really sad to hear you sound so desperate
It just makes it harder

-Never Gonna Happen by Lily

15)The day you fall in love will be the day that:

Didn't mean to make you panic, didn't mean to put you off
Baby it's the way that you've got me
I listen to my heart and it takes you high
And you ask me how, can I show you how?
I need your love right now

-You Don' Have a Clue by Royksopp

16)You scream during sex:

I have a microchip implanted in my heart
So if I try to escape the robots will blow me apart
And my limbs will go flying and land before the ones that I love
Who would wail and would weep but the robots would keep them at bay
While I shut my eyes for the very last time.
Citizens of tomorrow be forewarned.
Citizens of Tomorrow by Tokyo Police Club

17)Your farewell message to the readers of this:


Out at sea for seven years I got your letter in Tangier
Thought that I'd been on a boat til that single word you wrote
That single word it landlocked me turned the masts to cedar trees
And the winds to gravel roads
Idaho, oh Idaho

-Idaho by Josh Ritter

No comments: