Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mr. Hall, I was surfing the crimson wave, I had to haul ass to the ladies

**WARNING THIS POST MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR MALES**







Girls, you'll understand. Woke up this morning felt fine. Showered, had my breakfast, got ready to go to work, and then I got that feeling. Oh you know that feeling. That feeling that you get when you know its only a matter of hours before it starts, EXCEPT I am 2 weeks early. I am crushed. It ruined my day. It will ruin my week. I'll have to break out the granny-panties. And I have cramps, and it hurts and I'm grumpy :( But it does explain why my pants have been a little snug and why I've been mowing through food like there's no tomorrow.

I dunno guys, the hormones kick in and I go nuts, I can't stop! Anything that's not nailed down- I mean I went through a half a can of smoked oysters...who the fuck pigs out on smoked oysters??? I dread the day when I become pregnant because it will be nine months of this as opposed to a week. NINE MONTHS!!!! I am going to get so fat and I'll have to go to mommy and me classes to work off all the smoked oysters and taco bell...ick mommy and me classes? how bourgeois!

But back to the point, why so early, lady crimson?

No comments: