Sunday, July 12, 2009

Take Me To The Hospital



This is one of my all time favourite songs! I have a thing for songs that spell out words...it could have something to do with the fact that I was a cheerleader for a whole 20 minutes (no lie!). My favourite part is when he spells out blood:

Now I'm losing blood from my veins. They're slowly emptying. I'm bothered by this crimson red to the color of blood. To the color of a B. The color of a L. To the color of a O. The color of O. To the color of a Deep crimson red from a little bitty accident. ACCIDENT.

After that I always say to myself 'OH SNAP' because they finish off the d in blood with deep, eh? eh? witty, huh? Also they come up with the best line ever: Anything worth doing, is worth getting hurt for.

Words to live by, if you ask me!

PS My favourite part is when that wind surfer and shark get run over by the boat and the paramedic picks up pieces of both their bodies, gets me every time...apparently I'm easily amused.

No comments: