Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Round up: Mostly Work, Some Play


Friday:
Went to an Indian restaurant had butter chicken and palak paneer with garlic naan bread, mmmmm. It was so delicious, I nearly ate myself into a coma! Afterwards we went to go see Terminator Salvation which I enjoyed. Now I know that all the critics are pretty much split on whether or not this was a good movie but I think those who didn't like it were expecting too much. First of all its not going to be like the other Terminator movies because those movies took place in the past/present where The Connor's were still running for their lives while simultaneously trying to stop judgement day. This movie takes place in the future, where the world is run by machines and humans have to fight to live, this was never fully explored in the previous movies so OBVIOUSLY the mood of this film is going to be vastly different. Secondly its an action movie, no one sees an action movie for the heartbreaking monologues, NO, you see action movies to see stuff get blown up! Terminator Salvation was leagues above T:3 but Terminator 2 remains the best of the franchise. I give Terminator Salvation 4/5.

Saturday
I worked.

Sunday
I worked. I worked back-to-backs shift actually, so I didn't leave work. I was there for 25 hours. Yea I was hella tried to say the least. So I came home, made a cup of tea, and went to bed...at 6:30! I woke up at 1:30 this morning to go pee went back to sleep and woke up at 11:30. I guess I was REALLY tired

And that was my weekend...at least I earned myself a good paycheck.

No comments: