Tuesday, January 6, 2009

That's 2009!


See the ruins of the old world below, that's what our ancestors left us
Our robot masters will know how to clean this mess up and build a better world
For man and machine alike. For the boys and the girls who were slaves building space ships at night
in the florescent light.
Thats 2009.

No we can't! No we won't! No we can't! No!

On cold frosty Martian mornings the chill on my breath is red redder than my mother's blood
when she turned to me and said "This is not how we planned it but we've gotten ahead of ourselves computers rule the planet and the moon and mars as well. We lost the fight!"
That's 2009.

I have a micro chip implanted in my heart, so if I try to escape the robots will blow me apart
and my limbs will go flying and land before the ones that I love, who would wail and would weep
but the robots would keep them at bay, while I shut my eyes for the very last time.
Citizens of Tomorrow be forewarned!

2 comments:

Khaled KEM said...

I like it. It's creative.

Nicole said...

It's a song by Tokyo Police Club. I realized that it was 2009 (I know slow on the up take, much?) which means the robot uprising will soon begin, lol